It’s time to break free
Bring your perfect studio guitar sound onstage with the new AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals.
Each boutique pedal features 16 different effects, drawn from the most popular AmpliTube models and all-new reverb and delay algorithms, accompanied by an exclusive virtual X-GEAR version of the exact same effects. Use the virtual versions with AmpliTube 5 (SE version included) to record and tweak settings and save as presets on the matching X-GEAR pedal.
Now you can move between the studio and stage seamlessly, with world-class tone you can take anywhere.
AmpliTube X-GEAR overview
- Breakthrough software and hardware integration
- State-of-the-art DSP in a road-worthy anodized aluminum chassis
- 4 distinct effects pedals: distortion, modulation, delay and reverb
- Each pedal packs 16 different algorithms and 50 factory presets
- Includes exclusive virtual X-GEAR versions for use in AmpliTube 5
- USB port for preset management and use as a recording interface
- Full MIDI implementation including control over AmpliTube 5
- Designed and made in Italy for a lifetime of playing and gigging
4 boutique digital effects pedals
AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals cover the 4 realms of guitar effects processing. There’s X-DRIVE distortion and X-VIBE modulation, which offer a range of iconic, must-have analog pedal effects – all recreated with our finest algorithms ever.
Custom-created by the IK team just for these pedals, X-TIME delay and X-SPACE reverb feature cutting-edge, studio-grade effects algorithms. All X-GEAR pedals share the same high-performance hardware and pioneering DSP for unsurpassed sound quality.
AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals leverage IK’s latest technologies and 20+ years’ experience as the #1 amp and FX modeling company. The state-of-the-art DSP onboard includes 16 custom high-end algorithms per pedal, drawn from the most popular AmpliTube models along with all-new reverb and delay algorithms.
Featuring up to 192kHz internal processing with 4x oversampling, X-GEAR pedals deliver amazing clarity to the stage with the realism and response that users love about AmpliTube 5.
Hardware that stands out
For AmpliTube X-GEAR we went all out to guarantee your tone stays as pure and pristine as possible, no matter how simple or sophisticated your signal chain becomes.
- Ultra-low noise, 24-bit/192kHz converters for class-leading sound quality
- 5 Hz–24 kHz frequency response to capture the full scope of your guitar’s sound
- Up to 123 dB dynamic range provides whisper-quiet operation at any gain setting
- A pure analog dry path and selectable true or soft bypass for maximum control
Each AmpliTube X-GEAR pedal includes a matching virtual version for Mac/PC and a copy of AmpliTube 5 SE. Open any version of AmpliTube 5 and you’ll find your virtual X-GEAR pedal available as a stomp for use within the program. Adjust any of your pedal settings with the convenience of AmpliTube’s award-winning workflow and save them as presets.
The X-GEAR Librarian lets you move presets between X-GEAR pedals and AmpliTube and easily reorganize them on the hardware pedal, where you can store up to 300 presets.
With AmpliTube X-GEAR there’s no need for any other gear when it comes to recording guitar. We’ve put a USB audio interface and some must-have recording features right onboard.
- 5Hz to 24kHz frequency response to record the full range of your guitar or bass
- Versatile routing options let you send the wet or dry signals to your DAW
- Stereo out for monitoring sound between the X-GEAR pedal and your computer
- Full MIDI implementation to map control of AmpliTube and/or any compatible DAW
From soundcheck to final encore
When it’s time to play out, AmpliTube X-GEAR holds everything you need to perform at your best. In fact, you can even leave your amp and cab at home, if you want to.
- Fast, intuitive interface and control knobs to tweak your sound on the fly
- High-contrast LED display keeps you informed on everything, indoors and out
- Expression pedal input adds additional control over any parameter you choose
- True stereo inputs and outputs on X-VIBE, X-TIME and X-SPACE for stereo rigs
- Full MIDI implementation is built-in for even the most complex setups
- 5 cabinet impulse responses to connect directly to a powered cab or PA
Signal chain to the stars
Combining AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals creates a formidable team, seamlessly sending and receiving MIDI commands for dramatic effects changes. You can easily set up one X-GEAR pedal as the master to send program changes to the other pedals, and then just drop the presets you want activated into the appropriate slots with the X-GEAR Librarian. Daisy-chain the pedals together via MIDI and you’re good to go.
With its open architecture for future updates, AmpliTube X-GEAR will empower you for years to come. Move from studio to stage and back seamlessly with world-class tone anywhere.